Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Gluten Free - Day 3/90 - 87 days to go!

Day 3 and I have discovered the BEST place for gluten free eating - CHIPOLTE! (Which I refuse to look up for fear of finding out that it is not as healthy as I think it is...)

Breakfast - 2 Deviled egg halves and a banana
  • I am STILL trying to use up those deviled eggs....
Lunch -  Chipolte burrito bowl with brown rice, beans, chicken, salsa and lettuce
  • A bunch of us met up for lunch and this was the perfect place to go:)
Afternoon Snack -  A small Gala apple

Dinner - An all beef hot dog, 3 slices of Natural Nectar Cracklebred with garlic hummus and organic applesauce
  • We had someone here giving us a quote on the basement project so I had to eat quickly before going to my Juniors board meeting (read: gluten fest)

Snack - Fruits and Veggies
  • Thankfully, one of the 2 meeting hostesses brought the naturally gluten free fruits and vegetables :) I didn't have the dip because I wasn't sure.

So far, so good. My belly still hurts though so we'll see....


No comments:

Post a Comment