Day 2 and I tried my first gluten free recipe, thanks to the Gluten Free Goddess.
Breakfast - Al Fresco Italian Sausage and some sauteed peppers with a side of 2 deviled egg halves and a few slices of banana.
- Tasty breakfast and it fueled me perfectly for my 5 mile run on the treadmill - yippee!
Lunch - Weight Watchers chicken burger with 1/2 portion of sharp cheddar cheese melted on top, a small spring mix salad and a handful of grapes
- This was exactly what I would have normally eaten except that it was missing a bun. I did buy some Udi's gluten free buns but I decided that I didn't need it.
Snack - Hershey's peanut butter cup ice cream
- We were out all afternoon and my family wanted Dunkin Donuts. I watched them eat their treats and then practically ran to the shop where I had seen a sign for gluten free ice cream flavors.
Dinner - Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas, 1/2 ear of corn, and 1/2 serving of chips with salsa on top.
- I am UBER impressed with myself for following this recipe. And it was worth every bit of work that was put into it. Sooooo delish!
Bedtime Snack - 1 portion of Vanilla Chex
- Tasty but I probably need more for a bedtime snack...