Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The First Snow

"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?" ~J. B. Priestley

My 5 and 7 year old kids, heading off to school this morning.



What is it about the first snow of the year that gets everyone all riled up? Browsing through Facebook this morning, posts range from "Yippee! Snow!" to "...there are no words for how much I despise it." Me? I am somewhere in the middle. 

Snow is cold. 

Snow is beautiful.

Snow makes the roads slick.

Snow makes my kids smile.  

I could go on all day with my snow list, but instead what I want to write about is the fact that Spring will be here in 127 days. Yes, that's right. It's *already* time to start counting down to Spring. 

All Winter long, here in Pennsylvania, we wear our heavy coats, bulky sweaters, jeans, and snow boots. No one but our significant others see our bodies. It's the perfect time to let your guard down and eat with reckless abandon, right?

'
In fact, this is the perfect time to push harder than even before and plan for a BIG REVEAL in the Spring when you strip off all those layers of clothes and unveil a toned body.

Start RIGHT NOW and know that in 127 days, you will be happier, healthier and hotter *wink*

Get to it!




 
 


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, what IS with that gif in the previous post? It is incredibly disturbing. You weren't kidding.

    Also, even though it's a GORGEOUS 63* today (God bless Denver, Colorado) it warms my heart to know we only have 127 days until spring. Less, now, because I didn't catch this post right away.

    ReplyDelete