Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Decisions...Decisions...Decisions....

So, I'm marathon training. This requires a lot of planning and commitment because my schedule has 6 days a week of workouts. I do cross training on Mondays and Saturdays; Friday is my rest day; Today is Wednesday. By using deductive reasoning, that means it's a run day. But....

MY NECK HURTS! I mean, *really* hurts. It was a little tight when I woke up yesterday morning, but I was fine during my 6 mile treadmill run. Sadly, as the day progressed so did the tightness. I was popping Ibuprofen like candy without much relief. I even tried a heat wrap that had been part of a SWAG bag from one of my many races. This morning, it was painful to get out of bed.

Now, I am faced with the decision on whether to run or not. I haven't completely made up my mind. On one hand, I could use the rest. But, on the other hand, I really want to get some good mileage in! Luckily, I have a massage scheduled for tonight so tomorrow's run should be just fine. Ack! Help me decide!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment