Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Whole30 - Day 2





Day 2:

I had 3 more of those delicious egg muffins for breakfast with oranges. They were pretty good but I am definitely missing ketchup or salsa for my eggs.

Lunch was leftover Triple Meat Italian meatballs and some sauteed peppers. My afternoon snack was a banana.

Dinner was a grilled chicken breast, broccoli, applesauce. and cauliflower soup. I had made the soup in the afternoon and knew right away that I wasn't going to love it. And, I was right. It was pretty bland. Some cheese would have helped but alas....

I did have an apple with a glass of water before bed but didn't snap a pic of it.

 So far, I am feeling like this lifestyle is too limiting, but maybe once I do my mid-week shopping trip to stock some more fruits and veggies into the house, I will feel better about it.

Stay tuned....






No comments:

Post a Comment