Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Whole 30 - Day 3




Day 3:

So, in the morning, I decided that I wanted something a little different than my usual egg muffins so I whipped up some Two Ingredient Pancakes for breakfast. Of course, right after I ate, I was on the Whole30 page and saw this...




Know what? I don't care. I stuck to the plan AS BEST I COULD and that's that.

Lunch was 2 "approved" hot dogs and the end of that bland cauliflower soup. I didn't want to waste it because of the "starving kids in Ethiopia". Yes, some things really stick with you, don't they?

Dinner was supposed to be this recipe for Sweet Potato Quiche and it was...kinda. I basically just took 2 large sweet potatoes and threw them into the microwave for 7 minutes then peeled them and cut them into chunks. I sprayed a pie pan and then put the chunks in. Then, I took the last of my carton of egg whites and 5 eggs and after whisking those, threw them in as well as some cut up green onions. Then, I sprinkled a little bit of nutmeg on top. It was delish! I also had some fruit salad with it and that was yummy as well. I made extra so that I will have a "go to snack" when needed.

Note: I also had an apple and some Trader Joe's Vegetable Root Chips as snacks throughout the day but I can't be expected to find my phone to snap a pic every single time. *wink* And yes, I am pretty sure the chips aren't "approved" but again, I am doing the best I can.

Day 3 = done!






1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of rules for this huh? I say do the bananas and eggs... or heck, just fry up some eggs with a side of banana, that'll teach them ;o)

    ReplyDelete