Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday's Tip of the Day

Use positive affirmations.

We all have those days when we stare at our to do list with wide eyes, unsure of what to accomplish first. It's such an overwhelming feeling, isn't it? What if there was a way to turn your thought process around, focus on each task, and get things accomplished? That is where positive affirmations come in...

Thinking positively helps you to feel more confident so you can accomplish more. Instead of listening to that negative "you can't do this...you can't do that" voice in your head, you can think in a positive way and actually get it done! Just repeat your affirmation in your head or out loud if no one else is around. I'd hate to cause you to look crazy in front of your friends and/or family.

My "go to" affirmation is "Good luck follows me wherever I go. I am blessed" but you can make yours whatever you'd like. I use other simple ones like "You can do this" and "Focus on the now". It does sound cheesy as heck but it also works wonders. People often ask me how I juggle as much as I do without complaint or worry. It's because "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me" 

No comments:

Post a Comment