Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Those darn fast food ads...

Don't those ads make that food look so yummy? Even I, with my staunch "I will not eat fast food" attitude, have felt hunger pangs while watching the crisp lettuce and juicy tomato slice fall onto a Whopper while thick crunchy fries dance around in the background. Fast food joints spend big bucks to make our tummies growl and our inner selves to say "Hey, that looks GOOD!" and then, out loud to say "Sweetie, can you run out and get us some food?" (Sadly, I remember the days of being pregnant with my middle child and sending my husband out for a Sheetz schmuffin at 1am....)

While surfing the internet this afternoon, I found this site that cracked me up. It is all pictures showing the advertised food next to what you really get when you order it. When you feel the need for a little bit of that "oh so delicious" junk they are advertising on tv, take a look at that site and i have a feeling you won't feel quite so hungry...

1 comment: