Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Presenting Mt. Lebanon Magazine's newest blogger!

I'm very excited to announce that I am now blogging over at Mt. Lebanon Magazine's site. Check our my first post here. No worries though for my faithful readers - I'll still be here as well.

And now, on to some daily ramblings....

Tennis. I have now missed the first 3 lessons. The first was canceled for weather. I was away for my second lesson. The third was the same night as the MLJWC board meeting, and it was my turn to speak, just as the clock hit "go get changed into your tennis clothes" o'clock.  I emailed last night to let them know that I will have to join the next class instead. <patting self on back for knowing when to say no>

Juniper Grille. I am heading there tonight and can't stop thinking about the yummy food that I'll be ordering and enjoying. I am beyond grateful for the group of ladies I will be meeting there as well. Seriously, I am too lucky!

Running. Today calls for 5 miles at race pace. Yippee Skippy!

Marathon. This is different than running in that not everyone who runs is crazy enough to do it for 26.2 miles. And yes, I don't even like to *drive* that distance.... A few of my friends who are at the same point as me in training are running more miles per week and that is freaking me out. Gotta learn to trust my plan....


Kids. It's Vacation Bible School week for us and it starts in 5 minutes, so.....ummmmm, GOTTA GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment