Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's time...

This morning, I met with two very fun and interesting ladies at Mt. Lebanon Magazine to brainstorm ideas for bettering our community. As most of you know, I am the new PR chair for MLJWC, and I am super excited to get the word out about Juniors and how truly awesomesauce (yes, that's a word, spell check!) this club has been in my life.

In the course of our conversation, this blog and my writing background came up. As it turns out, they have been having trouble finding a health and wellness blogger and would I possibly be interested...

<Ahem>Let me think about this for a second.....




So, I'm spending a bit of this afternoon working on dusting off a few of the cobwebs. When I moved over to Facebook, I started spending more time there and completely neglected this blog.

Guess what?!?!

I'm back, baby!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment