Sunday, May 29, 2011

What would you do....

for results like this.....

????????

Huge congratulations to Olivia!!!!! Not surprisingly, I am a big fan of The Biggest Loser. Not only is it inspiring to watch people change their lives but it is also a great way to learn some exercise routines and tips for healthy eating.

What happens on the Biggest Loser ranch is truly amazing. Extreme? Definitely. BUT, it IS attainable for everyone out there. Reality check. It WILL take longer than 3 months. You won't get a quarter of a million dollars at the end. And it won't be easy.

When (not if) you do it, you will be so glad you did. So, what you YOU do for a transformation????

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the last comment... it used my wrong
    I D... I need to star watching BL -I have heard great things about it

    ReplyDelete