Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday's Tip

Be thankful. 

One of the most powerful thing we can do for ourselves is give thanks.  The following exercise is intended to help us find things to be thankful for, even when we do not feel particularly thankful.

Take a piece of paper and a pen. Write down three (or more!) things for which you are thankful.

Feel free to share your list here or just keep it to yourself. No matter what you decide to do, focusing on the good things in your live helps you to keep the positive energy flowing.


"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
~Psalm 107:1

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for...

    *My relationship with God *My loving husband who is absolutely perfect for me *My 14 year old son who is a wonderful big brother and is one of the most reverent people I know *My 5 year old daughter who is so caring and kind *My 3 year old son who makes me laugh on a daily basis *My parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc - Family is awesome *The ability to run *Everything that we are able to provide for ourselves and our children *The opportunity to inspire and be inspired by other fitness-minded individuals *My friends who love me for who I am *The act of smiling - what a great way to convey happy feelings *Facebook, Twitter, and every other networking site that brings people together *Freedom - We live in such a wonderful country and we often take this for granted *All the clubs and organizations of which I am lucky enough to be a member *My life, in general

    ReplyDelete